Cinnamon Monkey Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're not monkeying around - these are actually sized just for one (well, that depends on how many of them you eat)! Our Cinnamon Monkey Muffins are made with just 4 ingredients and bake up in 10 minutes. They're great as a sweet breakfast treat or an anytime snack.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Cut each biscuit into 3 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Place dough balls in cinnamon sugar mixture, add butter, and toss gently until evenly coated. Place 3 balls into each muffin cup.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Cool 5 minutes, then remove from muffin cups and serve.
These are best served warm with a glass of cold milk to wash them down with!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 323
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 641mg 27 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.