Crazy Corn Dog Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 hot dogs, each cut into 3 even pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine muffin mix, egg, milk, and butter; mix just until moistened. (The batter will be lumpy.)
- Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups. Insert hot dog piece into center of each muffin cup.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes, then run a knife around edges to loosen.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, honey, and mustard. Refrigerate until ready to serve with muffins.
Here's another creative and delicious way to use corn muffins--we highly recommend our Buffalo Wing Muffins!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 333
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.9g 16 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 679mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.