Easy Mayo Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 1 dozen rolls
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Remember how grandma would spend hours making bread or homemade biscuits? It's a lot harder today to find the time, which is one of the reasons we came up with these Easy Mayo Rolls! And you won't believe how easy it is. It only has three ingredients, and in less than fifteen minutes, you can have a basket full of moist muffins that even grandma would be proud of.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm, or allow to cool slightly, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- It's easy to have fresh rolls in no time with just three ingredients. Most of us keep milk and mayonnaise on hand, but you've gotta be sure to have self-rising flour on hand, too, so you can make these anytime.
- If you're whipping these up during those colder days, use them to sop up all the goodness in our Chunky Vegetable and Beef Chili and it pairs perfectly with this Authentic Manhatten Clam Chowder!
- These are perfect if you want to take them along for a picnic, potluck, or get-together. For more warmer weather favorites, check out our "Pumped Up" Potato Salad or, for something really scrumptious, try our Basic Macaroni Salad! Trust us, it's not as "basic" as you think!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.