Easy Pumpkin Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The smell of this fresh, homemade, and Easy Pumpkin Bread baking in the oven is enough to bring back memories of cool fall days spent at the pumpkin patch. Bake this bread whenever you're craving a taste of fall and you'll be more than satisfied!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well and pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake about 1-1/4 hours or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing.
Canned pumpkin is one of our favorite fall shortcuts! For more recipes featuring this easy pantry ingredient, click here!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"