Mini Cream Cheese Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 rolls
- 14 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
These may be mini, but you'll wish they were giant. Guess you'll just have to go back for more helpings because these Mini Cream Cheese Rolls are melt-in-your-mouth good.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent rolls, and separate each dough portion along center perforation to form 8 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal.
- Stir together cream cheese, granulated sugar, and lemon juice; spread cream cheese mixture evenly over each rectangle. Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting at long end. Gently cut each log into 6 slices. Place rolls, cut side up, in an ungreased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar and milk in a mall bowl; stir in vanilla. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Chocolate Glaze: Microwave 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Drizzle chocolate over warm rolls. Orange glaze: Combine 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange rind, 2 tablespoons orange juice, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Drizzle over warm rolls.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!