One-Pan Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Direct from Hawaii, our One-Pan Banana Bread is a yummy banana-nut bread made in just one pan!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 4 medium-sized bananas)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease bottom of a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Place all ingredients in prepared pan and stir with a fork until moistened; beat vigorously for 1 minute.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes. Run a knife or metal spatula around sides of loaf, pressing gently to loosen, and remove loaf from pan. Cool slightly before slicing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.