PB&J Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids of all ages will be reaching to pull apart a piece of this PB&J Monkey Bread. Whether you give it to 'em for breakfast, as a midday snack, or even as dessert, they'll have a hard time resisting this tasty peanut butter and jelly combo. (P.S. This goes great with a glass of milk!)
What You'll Need
- 2 cans (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup grape jelly, divided
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Add butter and sugar and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Place 1/3 of biscuits in bottom of pan. Spoon half of the jelly over biscuits. Top with another 1/3 layer of biscuits, remaining jelly and remaining biscuits.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and dough is cooked in center. Cool 10 to 15 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar, milk and peanut butter until smooth. Add up to one additional tablespoon of milk if necessary. Drizzle over monkey bread and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 530
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 7.5g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 7.5g 15 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 1,006mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 80g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 45g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.