Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter and banana are already a favorite flavor combo, which is why we decided to put them together (yet again!) in this yummy muffin recipe. Our Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins make a great snack-time treat.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups biscuit and baking mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat peanut butter and eggs. Add milk, butter, and bananas and continue beating until well combined. Add baking mix and sugar; beat until just moistened. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool slightly then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Top with peanut butter, then sprinkle with chopped peanuts and top with a slice of banana.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 148
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 229mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 7.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"