Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter and banana are already a favorite flavor combo, which is why we decided to put them together (yet again!) in this yummy muffin recipe. Our Peanut Butter and Banana Muffins make a great snack-time treat.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups biscuit and baking mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat peanut butter and eggs. Add milk, butter, and bananas and continue beating until well combined. Add baking mix and sugar; beat until just moistened. Spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool slightly then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Top with peanut butter, then sprinkle with chopped peanuts and top with a slice of banana.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Calories 148
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 229mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 7.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.