We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Peanut Muffins have the great taste or roasted peanuts baked right into the batter. What could be better?
What You'll Need
- 5 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar; make a well in the center of the mixture.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and butter; pour into the well and stir just until moistened. Gently stir in the peanuts. Spoon the mixture into greased muffin tins, filling three-fourths full.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly, then remove to a rack to continue cooling. Serve warm or cold.