Pepperoni Garlic Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 24 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our freshly made, hot-out-of-the-oven Pepperoni Garlic Bread is the perfect homemade garlic bread to serve with any of your Italian favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) loaf Italian bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slices, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place bread, cut-side up, on a foil-lined baking sheet; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Brush mixture over cut sides of bread, sprinkle with tomatoes, pepperoni, and scallions, then top with cheese.
- Bake in upper half of oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges of bread are browned. Cut into 1-inch pieces and serve.
- Instead of a loaf of Italian bread, you can try this with a couple of submarine rolls if that's what you've got on hand. And you can garnish this with chopped sweet pepper or fresh herbs, if you like.
- We just love our go-along breads, so here's another one we think you'll enjoy -- Pull Apart Herbed Rolls!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!