Quick and Cheesy Bacon Swirls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget the crackers when you serve up canned tomato soup. Whip up these cheesy little swirls to serve alongside, and your family will think supper's extra special!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon milk
- Grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Separate refrigerated dough into 4 rectangles; gently press perforations to seal.
- Combine bacon and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Spread bacon mixture evenly over rectangles. Roll up rectangles, starting at long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each roll into 8 slices; place slices, cut side down, on ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)