Raspberry Lemon Sweet Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Old-fashioned cinnamon buns were the inspiration for our Raspberry Lemon Sweet Rolls and we know you'll love these as much as the original. Hot out of the oven, these are hard to resist.
What You'll Need
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot water
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
Unroll pizza dough and pat into a 9- x 12-inch rectangle. Spread jam over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle cranberries over jam, pressing gently into dough. Beginning with a long side, roll up jelly roll-style, and pinch seam to seal. (Do not seal ends of roll.) Cut roll into 12 (1-inch) slices. Place slices cut side up in prepared muffin cups.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Remove rolls from muffin tin and place on a wire rack to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, lemon juice, and hot water, stirring until smooth. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls. Serve warm.
Want more temptations? Add our easy Cinnamon Apple Dumplings to your bread basket!
If you loved this simple raspberry recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Raspberry Recipes: 14 All-Star Raspberry Desserts.