Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a light and fluffy quick bread that's perfect for the holiday season. Our Razzle-Dazzle Raspberry Bread is studded with lots of sweet red raspberries. This bread is pretty enough and tasty enough to give as a homemade gift, but easy enough to make anytime you're craving a "razzle-dazzling" treat.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (not thawed) raspberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 2-1/4 cups flour, the brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda, and salt; mix well and set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk buttermilk, butter, egg, oil, and vanilla until combined. Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberries and remaining 2 tablespoons flour; toss gently until berries are evenly coated. Fold berries lightly into batter. Spoon mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 30 minutes then remove from pan to finish cooling.
- Here's the recipe for a delicious creamy white chocolate cream cheese spread that goes great with this bread. In a microwavable bowl, melt 1/4 cup white chocolate chips for 60 seconds or until smooth. Stir in 4 ounces cream cheese and 1 teaspoon vanilla, mix until well combined.
- If you're looking for more gift-giving ideas, then you'll want to check out our collection of Homemade Holiday Gifts from Your Kitchen.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 295
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 327mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!