The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Rolled Cheese Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Mmm... Roasted red peppers and mozzarella cheese make this yummy and gooey Rolled Cheese Bread simply irresistible!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) package, refrigerated French bread dough
- 2 cups (8 ounces) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 pound salami, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
What to Do
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll the bread dough and pat out to a rectangle about 12- x 14-inches.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the dough, then top with salami. Place the roasted peppers over the salami, then roll up the dough tightly, starting with the short side. Pinch the edges together to seal and place seam side down into an ungreased baking dish. Brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting. To serve, cut into 1-inch slices with a serrated knife.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cake doesn't just look pretty, it tastes amazing too! Our Strawberry-Lemonade Cake is a great cake for the warmer months, when we crave lighter and brighter flavors. Plus, it starts out with a box of cake mix, so you know it's going to be easy. We're sure you're going to love it!