Rope Bread Sticks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Soft and chewy hot out of the oven bread sticks, are as fast as 1-2-3! The easy twist is to start with frozen bread dough and a few basic seasonings, and we're baking like the pros!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 pound prepared bread dough
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Pour oil into a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine Parmesan cheese, oregano, and basil; set aside.
- Divide dough into 16 pieces. With lightly floured hands, roll each piece of dough into a rope about 12 inches long. Dip each rope in oil then into cheese mixture, coating evenly. Gently twist each rope several times to create a spiraled look then lay bread sticks about 2 inches apart on 2 nonstick baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 112
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 1.7mg 1 %
- Sodium 156mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 14g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 1.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!