Shortcut Blueberry Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to "sing the blues" about not having enough time to bake yummy muffins from scratch! Find out how you can still whip up a batch in a snap with this delicious blueberry muffin recipe!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, or line muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients except blueberries, just until moistened. Gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 13 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!