State Fair Herb Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A blue ribbon winner at the fair and a gold medal winner on your buffet table!
What You'll Need
- 1 large package (17.3 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits), cut into sixths
- 1 small package (10.8 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits), cut into sixths
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Place the cut-up biscuits in a large bowl and top with the remaining ingredients except the butter. Toss until the biscuits are evenly coated. Add the melted butter and toss again.
- Place in a 9-inch loaf pan that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray and bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes and invert the loaf pan over a serving plate.
Serve with room temperature creamy butter.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.