Strawberry Shortcake Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've turned a dessert classic into a pull-apart delight in our recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Monkey Bread. This monkey bread recipe is sure to steal the show at your next brunch or outdoor picnic!
What You'll Need
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans refrigerated homestyle biscuits
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries plus 5 whole, cut in half for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over biscuits and toss gently until evenly coated. Add sliced strawberries and vanilla to biscuits and toss gently. Evenly place biscuit mixture in Bundt pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown and dough is cooked in center. Cool 10 to 15 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Cool completely. When ready to serve, dollop with whipped topping and garnish with strawberry halves.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"