Zucchini Corn Bread Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get a serving of tasty veggies in this comforting Zucchini Corn Bread Pie. Our Test Kitchen team outdid themselves creating this super go-along to enjoy with main dish favorites like stew, chili and more!
What You'll Need
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8.5-ounce) package cornbread & muffin mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray. Coat a skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Saute zucchini and onion 3 to 4 minutes, or until zucchini is crisp-tender; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together evaporated milk, eggs, and salt. Stir in muffin mix just until combined. Add zucchini mixture and 1/4 cup cheese; mix well, then pour into prepared pie plate and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 191
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 407mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 9.6g 0 %