No-Fuss Sticky Buns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Howard is so excited to share with you a recipe that he got from his good friend Mark Charles! You need to try these No-Fuss Sticky Buns from his cookbook. The flakey dough, caramelized pecan swirl, and nutty topping make these a must have at any breakfast work remembering. So try these No-Fuss Sticky Buns today, and look for even more crave-able flavors in the Easy Everyday Favorites cookbook!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup brown sugar, 2 tablespoons melted butter, and the corn syrup; mix until smooth, then spread over bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans.
- Unroll crescent dough and press seams together to form one large rectangle. Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, the cinnamon, and the remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
- Starting at the wide end, roll up jelly roll-style. With a sharp knife, cut into 9 equal slices and place each slice cut-side down in baking dish.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until the dough is puffed and golden. Remove from oven and carefully invert onto serving platter immediately. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more sticky desserts? Try our Texas Sticky Buns for a classic Southern sweet.
- If you love pastries, you're gonna love our Canada Tarts, and our recipe for a classic Cinnamon Sugar Danish.
- For something extra special, Howard recommends our Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs, or our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 237
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 236mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).