Tropical Cheese Muffin Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 4 English muffins, each split in half
- 1 can (8 ounces) cranberry sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked turkey chunks
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place muffin halves cut side up on a cookie sheet. Spread the cranberry sauce evenly over the muffins. Sprinkle half of mozzarella cheese on muffins then top with equal amounts of turkey.
- Top each with a pineapple slice and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was under lock and key with our Test Kitchen supervisor for years. It was a family recipe and she finally did share it with us. So, here you go. Make sure you let us know how much you like Cold Fudge Cake in the recipe comments below.