Tropical Cheese Muffin Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need
- 4 English muffins, each split in half
- 1 can (8 ounces) cranberry sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked turkey chunks
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place muffin halves cut side up on a cookie sheet. Spread the cranberry sauce evenly over the muffins. Sprinkle half of mozzarella cheese on muffins then top with equal amounts of turkey.
- Top each with a pineapple slice and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.