Twirly Cheese Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We can't get enough of these Twirly Cheese Crisps! They're everyone's favorite snack, appetizer, or dinner go along. You're gonna love them too because they're made from easy-to-find ingredients in your dairy and freezer aisles!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella-parmesan cheese blend
- 1 (13.2-ounce) package refrigerated puff pastry
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Everything Bagel seasoning
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Sprinkle a flat surface with mozzarella-parmesan cheese blend. Unroll puff pastry and place on cheese. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheddar cheese on top of puff pastry.
- Using a rolling pin, roll pastry out until 1/4-inch thick. Fold the pastry in half and roll out again until 1/4-inch thick (about 10- x 10-inches). Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheddar cheese on top of pastry, and gently roll to press cheese into dough.
- Using a knife, trim edges of dough to square off. Cut dough in half lengthwise. Cut each section of pastry crosswise into 3/4-inch strips (about 11 strips per section).
- Twist each strip into opposite directions to give a spiral look; place on baking sheets. In a small bowl, whisk egg and 1 teaspoon water. Brush egg mixture over each strip and evenly sprinkle with bagel seasoning.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Serve warm or store in an airtight container.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.