Holiday Morning Breakfast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don’t be surprised if you wake up Christmas morning and Santa is asleep on the couch. If you’re wondering why, it’s because he is waiting for breakfast. Even Santa will have a hard time resisting this eye-opening breakfast casserole studded with onions and peppers, chunks of sausage and lots of shredded hash browns. So, this year, besides leaving Santa a plate of cookies and milk, maybe you better leave out a blanket and pillow too!
What You'll Need
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (9.6-ounce) package frozen sausage links, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 2 cups frozen peppers & onions, thawed and dried on a paper towel
- 2 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper. Add potatoes, sausage, peppers & onions, and cheese; mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cut into squares and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip
Besides being so easy to throw together, you can try other veggies, cheeses, and meats to make a different bake every week that your family will love.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!