Blue Ribbon Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once you sink your teeth into these homemade brownies you'll know why they're blue ribbon-worthy. Our Blue Ribbon Brownies will satisfy all kinds of brownie lovers, whether they're the kind that like theirs "rich 'n' fudgy" or "cake-like." It's a win-win for everyone!
What You'll Need
- 3 sticks butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved. Remove mixture from heat and let cool slightly. Beat in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Sift flour, cocoa, and salt together. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in pecans. Spread batter in baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- These homemade brownies would go great with some ice cream!
- These are great with a glass of cold milk or a refreshing glass of our Spiced Iced Tea!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 312
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 8.6g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 214mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!