We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 to 15 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
The recipe was developed by the Test Kitchen because of our love for the crispy edges of brownies. Brownie Crisps are here to solve the dessert dilemma!
What You'll Need
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy. Gradually whisk in sugar, then whisk in cocoa powder, oil, and vanilla until smooth. Whisk in salt, baking powder, and nonfat dry milk powder. Add flour and stir until smooth, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter onto prepared baking sheet and spread as thinly as possible using the back of a spoon or spreader.
- Bake on center rack 20 minutes; remove from oven. With a pizza cutter or knife, cut into pieces without separating. Return to oven 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Break apart and serve, or store in an air-tight container until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!