Brownie Point Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This awesome recipe for cake-like mocha-flavored brownies will surely earn you brownie points, no matter who you bake these for. With a hint of coffee running through the batter, Brownie Point Brownies will perk up everyone's taste buds.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine hot water and instant coffee granules over medium heat; stir until coffee is completely dissolved. Stir in sugar and butter, and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Stir in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour mixture then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan then cut into squares.
Brownies are one of everyone's all time favorite sweets! Here's another chewy, chocolaty treat you can try.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Calories 416
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 64 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 89mg 30 %
- Sodium 206mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.