Caramel Coffee Brownies A la Mode
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 brownies
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 brownie
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
The name says it all! Our decadent Caramel Coffee Brownies A La Mode are chock full of the tastes of a favorite specialty coffee and the contrast of textures from rich cake-like brownies topped with creamy vanilla ice cream. What's not to love?
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 gallons butter pecan or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup caramel sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine hot water and instant coffee granules; stir until coffee is completely dissolved. Stir in sugar and butter and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Remove saucepan from heat and add chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Stir in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour mixture. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan then cut into squares.
- Top each brownie with a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
Makes 9 to 12 brownies.
We're thinking a nice cup of hot tea would be the perfect go-along for this sinfully rich dessert!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 1,238
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62g 96 %
- Saturated Fat 31g 154 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 176mg 59 %
- Sodium 754mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 152g 51 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 21 %
- Sugars 119g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!