Chocolate Mug Brownie
Treat yourself to this easy brownie in a mug!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Already in your pajamas and craving something sweet? No need to run out to the store! Our recipe for Chocolate Mug Brownie is a personal-sized dessert that's made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry (Bonus: This is a chocolate mug brownie with no egg!). Plus, it only takes one minute! It looks like your me-time just got even better.
We used to think that cake was the only dessert you could make in a mug, but we've never been so glad to be proven wrong. This brownie in a mug is everything that you love about the traditional gooey chocolate dessert, but you don't have to wait around for a whole pan of brownies to bake! Like with regular brownies, this recipe can also be dressed up in any number of ways. Try topping your mug brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some chocolate chips, or even a drizzle of caramel syrup. The possibilities are endless, and we know you'll come up with something genius and delicious!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
What to Do
- In a microwaveable 12-ounce coffee mug, combine butter, water, vanilla, and salt; whisk well. Add cocoa powder, sugar, and flour, whisking well after each addition.
- Microwave 60 to 75 seconds. Center should be slightly molten. Be careful not to overcook.
- You can serve this mug brownie with a scoop of your favorite coffee ice cream or even some Homemade Whipped Cream! You might even want to consider a caramel or Peanut Butter Drizzle!
- Looking for another cozy dessert like this brownie in a mug? Then be sure to check out our Italian Cream "Mug" Cakes and Peanut Butter Mug Cake!
- Psst! Did you know you could make your Breakfast in a Mug too?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 546
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 78 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 5.6g 11 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 362mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 82g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!