Double Chocolate Caramel Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rich, chewy, and irresistible, these soft and gooey brownies combine all of your favorite flavors into one incredible dessert. Bring 'em to the next bake sale or surprise the office with some treats. You know everyone's gonna wanna try one of these Double Chocolate Caramel Brownies!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German or other chocolate cake mix
- 3/4 cup (1 sticks) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (7 ounces each) packages chocolate-covered caramels
- 1 cup (six-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 dgreees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, 1/3 cup evaporated milk, and pecans, stirring with a spoon until a dough forms.
- Press half dough (2 cups) into a greased and floured 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Bake 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized saucepan, over low heat, melt caramels with remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- Remove from oven and pour chocolate chips over warm dough. Spread melted caramels over chips, then cover top with remaining dough. Bake 20 minutes. Cool in refrigerator 30 minutes before cutting.
If you prefer, you can use plain caramels rather than chocolate-covered ones.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 322
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 19mg 6 %
- Sodium 285mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 39g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!