We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The only thing better than brownies loaded with marshmallows, are brownies loaded with marshmallows that you don't have to bake! These No-Bake Brownies are perfect make-ahead desserts that the whole family will love.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup plus 2 teaspoons, evaporated milk, divided
- 1 (18-ounce) package chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine chocolate chips and 1 cup evaporated milk; cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, process chocolate chip cookies in 2 batches to make coarse crumbs. Place crumbs in a large bowl.
- Stir marshmallows, pecans, and confectioners' sugar into cookie crumbs. Reserve 1/2 cup chocolate mixture; set aside. Stir remaining chocolate mixture into crumb mixture. Press into prepared baking dish.
- Combine reserved chocolate mixture and reserved evaporated milk in a small bowl; spread over crumb mixture. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Cut into squares.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)