The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes
Peanut Butter Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 28 Min
Peanut butter is more than just a sandwich spread?i, t's a dessert staple and the "Eighth Deadly Sin!"
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) package chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare brownies according to package directions, stirring in peanuts and chocolate chips. Spread brownie mixture into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake 28 minutes or until brownies pull away from sides of pan; cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, beat butter and peanut butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Add powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Spread frosting over cooled brownies. Cut into squares.
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Easy Butter Chicken
If you like meals that are bursting with flavor, then you're going to love this Indian-inspired dish. Our Easy Butter Chicken is going to excite your taste buds. Every bite is full of creamy, comforting goodness. This is a great change-of-pace chicken dinner!