The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Peanutty Candy Bar Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen bar brownies
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Decadent, dynamite, and to-die-for, these Peanutty Candy Bar Brownies will be your new go-to dessert. You won't be able to resist it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 (7-ounce) peanuts in milk chocolate candy bars
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix batter in a large bowl according to package directions, using 1/4 cup oil. Stir peanut butter into batter. Spread half of brownie batter into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Place whole candy bars across batter. Spread remaining batter over candy bars.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. (See Note.) Cut into squares.
These brownies have a gooey center when served warm. The longer they cool, the firmer the candy bar center becomes. If you can't find the 7-ounce candy bars, just use 2 (10-ounce) packages, and stack them in two layers over half the brownie batter. Best of all, either way you make them or eat them, they're so-o-o good!!
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Breakfast in a Mug
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.