The Brownie Sin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 to 10
- CHILL TIME
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Everyone loves a good brownie, and this recipe is so decadently sweet, it's almost a sin!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21 to 24 oz.) fudge brownie mix
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (3.4-ounce) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9-inch round later cake pans. Line with wax paper, extending up sides of pans; grease wax paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies, then pour mixture into prepared pans. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top springs back when touched; cool.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk and water in a large bowl; beat in pudding mix. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Place 1 brownie layer on a serving plate. Top with half the pudding mixture then half of the strawberries. Repeat. Keep refrigerated.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 563
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.5g 17 %
- Cholesterol 27mg 9 %
- Sodium 332mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 97g 32 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 72g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!