White Macadamia Nut Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Traditional chocolate brownies are great, but when you're craving something a little different, these White Macadamia Nut Brownies are perfect! Buttery-rich and easy to make, these nutty brownies will be a welcome change of pace after dinner or at the next bake sale!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, cut into quarters
- 2 (4-ounce) packages white baking bars, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (7 ounce) jar macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and half of baking bars over low heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat and pour into a large bowl. Add sugar, vanilla, and eggs; beat with an electric beater on medium speed until thoroughly mixed. (The mixture may appear curdled.) Add flour and mix until well combined. Coarsely chop remaining baking bars into chunks and add to batter along with 1 cup of nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining nuts. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden. Cool and cut into squares.
Not a fan of macadamia nuts? Roasted almonds will also work well in this brownie recipe!
- Ultimate Fudgy Brownies
- Peanut Butter Chip Blondies
- "Fool 'em" Black Bean Brownies
- Brown Sugar Brownies
- Chocolate Mug Brownie
- Buckeye Brownies
- Halloween "Scream" Cheese Brownies
- Strawberry and Chocolate Mousse Topped Brownies
- Our Best Brownie Recipes: Top 12 Chocolate Brownie Recipes
- Speckled Blonde Brownies