Apple Snack Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all love to snack on fresh apples. If you're looking for another way to enjoy them, try this easy "snack" cake.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups peeled, cored, and coarsely chopped apples (4 to 5 medium-sized apples)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, eggs, and sugar; beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until mixed well.
- In another large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Add the flour mixture to the oil mixture, stirring until well blended. Fold in the apples and pecans. Spread the batter into a 9" x 13" greased baking dish.
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool slightly, then cut into serving-size pieces.