Banana Hazelnut Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know that hazelnut spread that you can never seem to get enough of? Well, we've given you a whole new way to enjoy it with our recipe for Banana Hazelnut Cake. In case you've never tried it, bananas and hazelnuts are a pair made in recipe heaven.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12.3-ounce) package banana muffin and bread mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 1 (13-ounce) jar chocolate hazelnut spread, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread half the batter in baking dish. Top with banana slices, then drizzle with 3 tablespoons warmed hazelnut spread. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then spread remaining hazelnut spread over top of cake. Cut into squares and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!