Banana Pudding Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Calling all banana fans! Get ready for an easy dessert that doesn't require a lot of ingredients and isn't lacking in flavor. Our Banana Pudding Cake is a super moist banana cake recipe and will have you floating on cloud 9 after one bite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 medium) (see Note)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Confectioners sugar for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat until blended. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on wire rack.
- To bring out the sweetness of yellow bananas, preheat oven to 350°F and place banana on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, let cool, then slice open.
- Have you ever made a pudding cake? If not, note that you will add the pudding mix in dry. Pudding cake is more moist and dense, when compared to other cake recipes. Plus, they're super yummy! For more pudding cake recipes check out our Easy Fudge Pudding Cake and our Lemon Pudding Cake.
- We've got lots of great recipes with bananas! If you love this Banana Pudding Cake, you may also want to try our Banana Bread Bites or our Banana Pudding Freezer Cake for another tasty treat! Or you can check out our collection page, Irresistible Banana Recipes: 36 Recipes with Bananas.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Calories 214
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 54mg 18 %
- Sodium 268mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ben's Chili Bowl has been a landmark restaurant in Washington D.C. since 1958. The restaurant first became famous for its homemade chili dogs. After getting tasting one, we knew we had to recreate this chili in our Test Kitchen. Our recipe for Ben's Chili Dog is the next best thing to the real version, and your family is going to devour it.