Bananas 'n' Cream Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow! If you're a banana lover, with Bananas 'n' Cream Squares, you just stumbled across a dream-come-true dessert!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) chilled butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 (4-serving) packages banana or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 3 cups milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cut butter into flour and mix with a fork until mixture is crumbly. Add 1/2 cup pecans and mix well. Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until light golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until well combined. Add half the whipped topping; mix well. Pour over cooled crust.
- Cut bananas into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in a single layer over cream cheese layer.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat pudding mix and milk until creamy. Spoon over bananas and top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 548
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 35g 53 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 88 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 7.3g 15 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 442mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %