Champagne Celebration Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Uncork a bottle of bubbly and get ready to bake up this easy light and airy cake that's perfect for any special occasion. The champagne is your secret ingredient to the batter made from a store-bought lemon cake mix and a few basics.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons champagne
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and 1 cup champagne. Mix well then pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes then invert onto a platter, and let cool completely.
- In a small bowl, mix confectioners sugar with remaining champagne. Drizzle over cake and serve.
Add to the festivities with a colorful bowl of our Celebration Punch!
For that extra special look, garnish with whole strawberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!