Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This amazing dessert is perfectly "presidential," or at least we like to say it is, 'cause we got the inspiration for this recipe from all those stories about George Washington chopping down a cherry tree. This easy dump cake recipe is one we're sure he would have loved.
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 stick butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine pie filling and pineapple with liquid in prepared baking dish; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix and cinnamon. Sprinkle dry cake mixture evenly over fruit. Top with walnuts and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm or cold.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!