We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Think the name is an exaggeration? You haven't tasted the rich layers upon layers of chocolate in Chocolate Sin!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) chocolate pound cake, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 (4-serving size) packages instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
What to Do
- Layer half of the pound cake slices in a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix and milk and blend with a wire whisk until thickened. Fold in half of whipped topping.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over pound cake slices and sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts and 1/2 cup cookie crumbs.
- Repeat layers then top with remaining whipped topping and remaining 1/4 cup cookie crumbs.
- Cover and chill 2 hours before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 1,694
- Calories from Fat 777
- Total Fat 86g 133 %
- Saturated Fat 28g 139 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 24g 47 %
- Cholesterol 232mg 77 %
- Sodium 2,025mg 84 %
- Total Carbohydrates 215g 72 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.7g 31 %
- Sugars 140g 0 %