Confetti Upside Down Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bring the circus to town with Confetti Upside-Down Cake! You've never seen a cake this beautiful and brightly colored.
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 10 maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add melted butter to baking dish and sprinkle with brown sugar. Arrange cherry halves evenly over sugar and sprinkle with fruit cocktail; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs according to package directions. Stir in sprinkles and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cake stand 5 minutes; loosen gently with a knife and invert onto a serving platter.
For more circus fun, visit www.ringling.com. Or for more amazing cake mix recipes, visit our collection page 39 To-Die-For Recipes With Cake Mix!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.