Creamy Custard Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes this custard cake so amazing? Well, aside from tasting like the stuff dreams are made of, this Creamy Custard Cake does a sort of magic trick when it bakes. You're gonna have to make it to see for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 4 eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar and beat until smooth. Add butter and vanilla; mix well. Beat in flour, then slowly add milk until well combined. Slowly fold in egg whites; do not over mix. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until set in center and golden brown on top. Let cool.
When ready to serve, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and garnish with raspberries.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!