Dad's Favorite Shirt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dads wear a lot of shirts, but there's always one that he likes the best. Let him know how great he looks by making him a Dad's Favorite Shirt Cake! You can use his favorite candy and colors to make it an even tastier look-alike!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) jar chocolate hazelnut spread, divided
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to package directionss
- 6 fun-size chocolate candy bars
- 1/2 (16-ounce) can vanilla frosting
- Assorted candy-coated chocolate candies for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Stir 1/2 cup hazelnut spread into prepared batter; pour into baking dish.
- Bake according to package directions; let cool completely.
- Spread remaining chocolate hazelnut spread over cake. Decorate cake with candies according to photo. Pipe the vanilla frosting for the tie.
- To make it extra special for Dad, go ahead and use his favorite candy, frosting, and decorating gel color!
- To pipe the frosting, place it in a resealable plastic bag, snip off one corner of the bag, and squeeze gently to create the shape of a tie.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 403
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 37mg 12 %
- Sodium 294mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing more warm and cozy than a big bowl of chicken soup. And when we're looking for a way to add even more heartiness to our bowls, noodles aren't the only option - wild rice is great too! Our Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is a warm-ya-up favorite that's full of flavor.