Fruit Coupe Pudding Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Transform boring slices of angel food cake into a fruit-covered masterpiece! Fruit Coupe Pudding is a delicious topping to spoon over your favorite plain cakes!
What You'll Need
- 1 can (16 oz.) chunky mixed fruit in juice or extra light syrup, drained (reserve liquid)
- 1 1/2 cups lowfat milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slices prepared angel food cake
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together reserved fruit liquid, milk, sugar and cornstarch, stirring until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Then cook over a medium heat, stirring frequently until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat.
- Stir in margarine, orange peel and vanilla extract. Spoon mixture into a bowl; cover and cool completely. Stir in fruit.
- Divide angel food cake between serving plates. Spoon fruit pudding over cake to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 312
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9g 6 %
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.8g 0 %
- Protein 5.2g 10 %
- Cholesterol 3.8mg 1 %
- Sodium 290mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 65g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 42g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!