Lemon Sheet Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you've got a lot of mouths craving dessert, then you need a dessert that makes enough to feed 'em all, like a sheet cake! Our Lemon Sheet Cake is 3-ingredient easy and full of tart, sweet, and sensational lemon flavors.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (2.4-ounce) package lemon cook & serve pudding & pie filling, prepared according to package directions and cooled
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix and eggs until mixed. Fold in lemon pudding until well combined. Pour into prepared baking sheet. Bake 20-24 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat remaining ingredients until smooth. Spread frosting over cake. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
You can find even more great lemon desserts like this one in our collection, Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!