Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy, glazed, Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake can be eaten for breakfast, with your favorite morning drink, or served as a dessert. It's made with lots of lemon juice, which adds a ton of citrusy flavor, and the poppy seeds give it a very light, nutty crunch.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package lemon gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 cup poppy seeds
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup (10-inch) Bundt pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with flour.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, gelatin, eggs, water, oil, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice; beat 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended. Stir in poppy seeds. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and remaining lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!