Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
"A Bundt for you, a Bundt for me!" That's what you'll be saying when you make these Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cakes. They feature the addictively-good combo of chocolate and peanut butter in a cute Bundt cake shape. Since this recipe makes two of these mini Bundt's, you can take one to a friend's house and leave one at home for your family!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped peanut butter cups
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two (6-cup) mini Bundt pans with cooking spray and lightly flour.
- Pour batter evenly into Bundt pans. Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then invert onto cooling racks to finish cooling completely.
- Place peanut butter into a resealable plastic storage bag and snip off about 1/8-inch from one corner. Drizzle peanut butter evenly over cakes.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, combine chocolate chips and oil. Microwave 60 seconds or until chocolate is melted and smooth. Place chocolate into another resealable plastic storage bag and snip off 1/8-inch from one corner. Drizzle chocolate evenly over cakes.
- Place peanut butter cups in center of cakes. Let sit 30 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 611
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 38g 58 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 60 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 498mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 44g 0 %