Orange Almond Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Store-bought biscuit mix is our secret shortcut ingredient that makes this Orange Almond Coffee Cake come together in a snap. Forget plain old coffee cake your gang'll love this novel twist!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients. Spread batter in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan; sprinkle evenly with almonds.
- Bake 15 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle cake with 1 tablespoon sugar, and drizzle with 2 tablespoons orange juice; bake an additional 5 minutes. Cut into wedges, and serve warm.