Orange Dream Angel Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This cake is so light and so refreshing you'll think you've stepped into a dream. Truth is, our Orange Dream Angel Cake reminds us of those orange and cream pops we dream about in the summertime. You and your gang are going to love this no-bake dessert!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-inch) prepared angel food cake, cut into 12 slices
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 orange, cut into slices for garnish
What to Do
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, arrange cake slices.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir in cold water. Slowly pour over cake, then refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, whisk vanilla pudding mix and milk until thickened. Stir in orange zest and whipped topping. Evenly spread over cake.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Garnish with orange slices.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 160
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.1g 6 %
- Cholesterol 2.0mg 1 %
- Sodium 272mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 29g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!